Saturday, December 22, 2012

18, pregnant, and cheated on my boyfriend.

I'm with my boyfriend 2 years now, and I cheated on him.
I went for holidays with my female friends and I met a Spanish guy.
My boyfriend after 2 years became boring, he doesn't say " I love you" anymore, doesn't show affection, and is cold.
So when I had sex with this spanish guy I didn't regret it, because he made me feel happy , and I always had orgasm he knew how to do it, while when I have sex with my boyfriend I don't feel so good. I also could have sex everyday while my boyfriend wants it only on weekends. Now i am pregnant with the spanish guys baby and not with my boyfriends...
I know you would say now I'm bad, but it was also my boyfriend's fault that I cheated .
The problem is I don't know what to do now,
1. break up with him and tell him that I cheated,?
2. or break up with him and don't tell him it?
-gahhh
 
 
Dear gahhh,
I can't believe what i just read. Cheating on your boyfriend because "he doesn't say i love you anymore and does not show affection." Maybe your boyfriend should be the one asking me for advice because that poor kid did nothing. If you were that unhappy you should have talked to your boyfriend and told him those things were bothering you. 2 years with him and just because he doesn't say he loves you anymore you cheat? There is no reason to cheat on anyone.. just end the relationship if it's that bad. Why didn't you just talk to your boyfriend about what was bothering you? I am one to say the truth and not hold back, so I'm going to point out that the fact that you are pregnant with the guy you cheated on your boyfriend with's baby is KARMA. I mean, is that Spanish guy even going to be there for you? You have a lot to think about... and as far as asking me if you should break up with your boyfriend and tell him if you cheated or not...Honey, i think that choice is yours. I think he deserves to know the truth, and maybe he will stay with you because he does love you... or maybe not. I really don't know. I would apologize from deep down in your heart to him.. and if you decide to keep the baby and not tell your boyfriend you cheated..well he's going to find out eventually.. so i think your best bet is telling your boyfriend everything and telling him that you did it because he doesn't show affection and say that he loves you anymore.
I hope this helps you make the right choice.
-Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment