Saturday, December 22, 2012

i had sex..now i regret it

Dear Jenna
I had sex and now I regret it?
I am 14, and I know thats too young but I felt ready and I was convinced that he was the 'one'. Theres a catch though, the guy is 19... But you can't judge me straight away, he knew I was a virgin so we took it slow... But now I wish I just would of waited and not let my 'hornyness' take over me. And, my parents had no idea I was ina motel with a 19 year old, they thought I was at a friends house.
-regretful teen
 
Dear regretful teen,
WHAT? 14!!!!! That 19 year old took advantage of you i'm thinking. If you aren't feeling it, then you weren't feeling it when this whole idea took place either. I am not judging you at all, i'm judging the 19 year old that decided to push you into this. Lying to your parent's is never good either. You shouldn't lie to them about anything... but especially your location. What if something happened to you and you didn't know where you were and your parents didn't think anything of it because they though you were at your friends house? For future reference.. don't lie to them anymore. What happened, happened.. don't think to much about it. You are upset because you were not ready to have sex.. and this 19 yeard old took advantage and led you on into having it and popped your V-Card... so now you are going to feel emotionally attached to him because he was your first.
It's very normal to regret sex for the first time because you want it to be special.. the fact that you are only 14 makes it a lot worse. You will get through this though.. and in the future don't do stuff you aren't feeling and that you are going to regret.
stay strong,
-Jenna 

No comments:

Post a Comment