Friday, December 21, 2012

Trouble with my mom's boyfriend!

Dear Jenna,
I hate my moms boyfriend sooo much and one of the things he just did was this: i made up an element song for science and am singing it front of the class today so i said mom can i sing this for you so i started and he kept on talking and saying aww look at the cat really loud she just ignored me ): he makes me super upset and some things he does to me is really crule): im so depressed and i try talking to her but she just says screw you she very rarely sticks up for me when he is mean what should i do? I just want my mom back.
-Steph
 
 
Dear Steph,
Try talking to a family member, or close friend of the family. Tell them the way he treats you and how he makes you feel. Tell them when you try and talk to your mom she doesn't listen. Your mom could just be blinded by love for him. I think he is being a jerk if he is doing that to you, maybe he is jealous because he wants all of your mom's attention. Sounds like a big baby to me. Definitely talk to a family member or something. No one should be making you feel depressed and taking away your mom's attention from you. You could even talk to your mom's boyfriend and see why he does that, maybe try and start off better with him. Maybe you guys started off wrong. Try and get along and maybe things will change. If not, then continue with the first plan of speaking to a relative.
Good luck, and stay strong.
-Jenna
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment