Friday, December 21, 2012

I need serious advice!

Dear Jenna,

I've liked a girl for THREE YEARS, and can't stop thinking about her. She liked me 4/5 months ago, but I was still too nervous to talk to her. She stopped liking me a week later. I have her number and I text her and talk to her but not often. She talks to other guys as much (or a little more) than she talks to me now? Should I give up? Should I be a little more flirty? Should I text her more?
-MAX


 
Dear MAX,
You may just be thinking to much into the situation. Usually if a girl likes you, and you have kept in contact depending on the way the conversations are going, she will still like you. In all honesty, it depends how long you have been talking too. If you have liked her for 3 years now, and if you knew she liked you 4-5 months ago...then why didn't you ask her out then? I would continue to text her, and see how the conversation goes, don't act too clingy though because that tends to scare people off sometimes. Ask her to hang out sometime, and see if you guys like each other. Don't be upset if she doesn't feel the same way back anymore though, it's been 3 years that you have had a crush on her...there are so many other girls out there, so if you aren't getting anywhere with your crush, and your still in the same place after a week, i would start talking to other girls..and who knows..maybe your crush will get jealous and develope feelings for you again and come to you instead of u having to go to her.
Goodluck,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment