Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Why do i get mad at my husband for no reason?

Dear Jenna,
This morning I woke up knowing I would be mad at my husband. I don't want to! But little things that he does makes me mad a little bit and then it just keep growing. I keep blaming everything on him; like how he didn't say sorry right away, or how he didn't follow me right away when I stormed out of the house. I just couldn't stop it at all. I tend to get mad at him for hours for no reasons. But deep down, I know I don't want to be mad at him. I just want to stop. And he is the nicest, kindest, most caring person I have ever known. I feel like I just need his attention but he gives me attention all the time. I usually tend to get bad a week before my period. Everything he does would frustrate or annoy me. He is so patient and caring and loving. I really don't want to lose him. The worst part is that I would say mean things to him like "we are over" when I am mad and he hates that. He really dislikes it when I say I will leave him or our relationship is over. Knowing that, I would say them on purpose to get him mad. But I hate it when he is mad at me too. Because he is the kind of person who doesn't get mad or mad easily. We both have a lot of stress going on right now with our family, so maybe stress? but I am really just tired of being mad... :( please help.
-stressandlove
 
Dear Stressandlove,
It most certainly is stress. You are just taking your stress out on the wrong person.. your loving husband. If you love him, don't say you are going to leave him, especially when you are mad for no reason. One day, he might have enough of it and say fine and agree with you. That won't be good. Try and take deep breaths. Go to a spa, get your nails done, do something that will make you happy so that you are refreshed and not taking anything out on your husband. You both are stressed, so there is no point in stressing each other out twice as bad by giving each other more stress then what you are dealing with already. You and your husband should set up a date night once a week which will allow you to communicate with each other and just have fun. Also, i would tell your husband when your period is coming so he is far warned and doesn't take anything you may say or do seriously.
i hope this helps you, and try and not be mad at your husband for no reason, he is the love in your life and will be there for you no matter what. You can share your problems with him, and he will listen.
good luck.
-Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment