Sunday, December 16, 2012

I like this boy!

There's this guy that goes to my school named Sam,and I REALLY like him. We're both in this club called Odyessey of the Mind,where you're given a problem and you have to comebup with a creative solution. I told my friends that I like him,and they,bieng the insane people they are,kept annoying him and telling him to ask me out. After I realized what they were doing I apologized to him and he said "No it's okay,I like you too. I just wanna get to know you better before I ask you out. A long while passed and he never did. I texted him and asked him if he still liked me. He said "We should wait to go out after the Odyessey competition." I agreed but I thought about it and I remembered the competition is in MARCH. MARCH. I know it sounds desperate but I really want to go out with him now. How do I tell him that????
`smurphymurphy


Dear smurphymurphy,
You don't tell him.. why? Well that is simple, because a lot of guys want to know they can have their space. Majority of guys don't really like clingy girls. If you show it's not bothering you, it's better. "good things come to those who wait" and "absence makes the heart grow fonder" I want you to remember those quotes and live by them. If you rush him into a relationship/date quicker then he wants it.. it will possibly ruin the whole entire relationship. Rushed relationships are never good and they hardly ever last. I understand you like him a lot, i get that, and he said that he likes you...which is why it's so hard, but at the same time it's better to wait, if your rush him into it, you'll only push him away. It's better in his mind and hopefully after i say this you will understand that the reason he may also be waiting until after the competition is to not only see if you can wait and be patient but for you both to not get caught up in a beginners love relationship and focus on the competition first. If you are both only concentrating on each other for the first few weeks of dating, then your not really focusing on the competition at all which isn't responsible. This competition means a lot to both of you I'm sure, or you wouldn't be in the group, and keeping your mind busy on it will speed up the date of the competition and before you know it, it'll be march and you'll get to go on your date with him!
don't rush into things and it will be a lot better! good luck!
-Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment