Thursday, December 20, 2012

Relationship help! so torn!

Dear jenna, For the past 5 months I was with a lad who treated me so so well. He was ready to do anything for me and we was about to move in together however, he was clingy and I felt suffocated he always wanted to know who what where when. Then my ex (we split up 7 months ago) started talking to me again we was together for 3 years and he will always be my weakness. I had to call it off with my boyfriend as I couldn't stop thinking about my ex and it wasn't fair. Since I've done this I've seen my ex ex twice it never feels like it did when we was together and I know this is just a massive case of the grass is greener in my mind but now I am starting to regret calling it off with my other ex. I really don't know what to do my mind and heart seem to be arguing with each other and I'm a confused mess. Please any advice would be really helpful. Just a few points:
Me and my ex of 3 years argued all the time split up about petty stuff and he never had any get up and go about anything.
My last ex was a lot more mature, would of done anything always went out his way and had a lot going for him.
help!
-shelly
 
 
Dear Shelly,
You just answered the question. You can't be with someone who argues with you all the time and has nothing going for him. What fun is that? Your ex is your ex for a reason.. because it wasn't ment to be. You new ex is head over heels for you and would do anything for you. So do you really not know where to turn? You should go back with your new ex, you broke it off with him for no reason, you broke it off with him because you went backwards, you went back to your ex of 3 years that is obviously never going to change. Call your new ex and tell him you are sorry, and try and get back with him. If he drops everything for you, chances are he will go back with you, but don't break his heart again because you might not get another chance. Good luck.
-Jenna
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment